If you aren’t certain who racked up the higher body count, just ask anyone from Iraq.
- Follow RobertLovesPi's Blog on WordPress.com
Most-Viewed Posts, Recently:
- Is the Moon a Magnet for Ignorance?
- A Proven Method for Getting Teenagers to Read
- Why I Do Not Write Books
- On the Problem of Evangelical Atheism
- A Tour of the Periodic Table of the Elements, Part 1
- How to Distinguish Real from Fake Silver Bullion
- Elementary School Mathematics Education Mysteries
- The True Tale of the “Facebook Agent”
- One Dozen Precious Metal Cubes: A Problem Involving Geometry, Chemistry, and Finance (Solution Provided, with Pictures)
- On Motivational Speakers
Explore RobertLovesPi By TopicArkansas art Asperger's astronomy atheism atheist chemistry chiral circle cluster compound convex hull cube cuboctahedron decagon dodecagon dodecahedron dual Education enneagon faceting geography geometric geometrical geometrical art geometry Golden Ratio hexagon icosahedron icosidodecahedron kite language life mandala mandalas math mathematical mathematical art Mathematics music near-miss nonagon octagon octahedron op art painting pentagon physics polygon polyhedra polyhedral polyhedron quotation quote religion rhombic dodecahedron rhombicosidodecahedron rhombic triacontahedron rhombus school science snub dodecahedron square star stellated stellation symmetry tessellation tetrahedron tiling trapezoid triangle truncated icosahedron words zonohedron
- 93,655 hits