If you aren’t certain who racked up the higher body count, just ask anyone from Iraq.
- More Polyhedra, Including Some Compounds, from the Stellation-Series of the Tetrakis Cube
- Two Compounds of Dipyramids from the Stellation-Series of the Tetrakis Cube
- Two Dodecahedra with Varying Rotation-Types of the Same Design Shown On Their Faces
- Pentagonal System of Six Vortices
- A Timeline of the Major Wars of the United States of America, in Our Brief History
- This Space Station for Geometricians Has, as Outer Hulls, Twelve Trapezoids, and Six Parallelograms with One Square Window / Docking Port Each
- Where Are This Blog’s Readers?
- Another Faceting of the Icosidodecahedron
- Two Wrinkled Polyhedra, and One of Their Duals
- How to Get Fair Dice with Various Numbers of Possible Results, from Two to Thirty, Using Different Polyhedra
Explore RobertLovesPi By Topicart Asperger's astronomy atheism atheist chemistry chiral circle cluster compound cube cuboctahedron decagon dodecagon dodecahedron dual Education faceting geometric geometrical geometrical art geometry Golden Ratio great dodecahedron heptagon hexagon hyperspace icosahedron icosidodecahedron kite language mandala mandalas math mathematical mathematical art mathematics near-miss nonagon octagon octahedron op art painting pentagon physics polygon polyhedra polyhedral polyhedron quote recreational mathematics religion rhombi rhombic dodecahedron rhombicosidodecahedron rhombic triacontahedron rhombus school science snub dodecahedron space square star stellated stellation symmetry tessellation tetrahedron tiling trapezoid triangle truncated truncated icosahedron words zonohedron
Most-Viewed Posts, Recently
- The 15-75-90 Triangle
- The 18-72-90 and 36-54-90 Triangles
- How to Distinguish Between the Waxing and Waning Moon, At a Glance
- A Graph of Infections and Deaths During the First Four Months of the 2014 Ebola Outbreak
- How Many Triangles Are Defined By a Regular Polygon and Its Diagonals?
- A Gallery of Twenty-One Polyhedra with Icosidodecahedral Symmetry
- Where Are This Blog's Readers?
- About RobertLovesPi
- A Twisted Version of the Stella Octangula
- The 22.5-67.5-90 Triangle
- 38,500 hits